Das T-Shirt Automat is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
Personal Information and Individually identifiable Information we collect
Examples of Individually Identifiable Information we collect include: - names, addresses,email addresses,phone numbers, history records of your communication and interaction with us.
Non-identifiable information is data that has not been labelled with individual identifiers or from which identifiers have been permanently removed, and by means of which no specific individual can be identified. When you visit the Site, our Company servers may automatically record non-identifiable information that your browser sends. This data may include:
- your computer's IP address, browser and device type, the pages within www.dasautomat.com you visit, the time spent on those pages, items, and information searched on our Site, access times, dates and other statistics
How we collect your Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be collected in a number of ways, including when you:
- Make a purchase from us
- Correspond with our team, either in person or via telephone or email correspondence
- Interact with us on social media
- Browse our Site, www.dasautomat.com.
- From third parties such as our related entities, business or commercial partners, and
- From publicly available sources of information.
How we use your information
We may use your information for a range of different purposes, including:
- to provide products and services to you;
- to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- to perform research and analysis;
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
Non-identifiable information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our Site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other Personal Information.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
How we hold Personal Information
We may store your Personal Information in hard copy or electronic format, in facilities that we own and operate ourselves. We take the privacy and security of your Personal Information seriously and we use a number of procedures and processes to ensure, where possible, the security and integrity of your Personal Information.
We protect your Personal Information by:
- Restricting access to Personal Information;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access;
- Securely destroying your Personal Information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
To further secure your credit card, we also don’t keep details of your credit card information, including the security code (or CCV number) that you need to input in order to complete an order using your credit card.
However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. Once any information is in our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, and modification or disclosure. While we strive to protect such information, we cannot guarantee 100% the security of any information (personal or other) you transmit to us. Therefore, we will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the Site being linked to the Internet.